Renowned for its versatility, the Magazino Hall proudly displays its historical features from a glorious past. Situated just below the famous Valletta bastions, the Magazino Hall was built in 1727 as part of the original building where vats stored oil for street lamps. Once inside, there is an impressive arched ceiling and the indigenous yellow limestone glistens with the cast of soft lighting. An adjoining outdoor courtyard is convenient for use as a breakout area. Natural rooftop skylights and a versatile area can comfortably accommodate 500 to 600 persons standing.
Tel: 2567 3000